Parents, mark your calendars for the Annual Clear Lake Shores Children’s Easter Party and Egg Hunt – Saturday, March 30th from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at the Clubhouse, hosted by me, Cameron Ward. There will be games, including the kids’ favorite Cake Walk, crafts, refreshments, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and Easter Egg Hunt. I can definitely use some help so take a look below, give me a call and tell me how you can help. If you miss me, be sure to leave a message as I am a junior at Clear Falls High School and might be in class.
I need the following:
· Egg stuffers (pick up eggs and candy at my house, take them home, stuff them and return them to my home by Friday night).
· Baked cakes, cupcakes and/or pies for Cake Walk prizes (We need at least 24.) They can be delivered to party Saturday morning and/or dropped off at my house on Friday (707 Narcissus Road).
· Set-up morning of Saturday, March 30th starting at 8:30 a.m.
· Helpers for games and hiding eggs during the party.
· Clean up from 11:30 to noon.
Thanks in advance for your help.