IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Rain, rain...

That's 4.25 inches in 2 hours and mega doppler says we're not done. It refilled all my rain barrels and then some so I'm OK.

Here's a short recap from last nights City Council meeting.
The real estate deal should close this week. I assume they were talking about the Lee property.

We met Jeremy and Brooke, the new owners of Remaks' old place. I invited them to the Civic Club meeting tomorrow.

The semi talk died for lack of a second and, wait for it,
We have some dumbass' for neighbors. Not quite a newsflash but...There are adults among us that see nothing wrong with bringing glass containers not just in to the pool area but into the pool. WTF? How retarded is that? Shut up, I hear you saying I'm a grown ass man and I an careful blah blah blah. That's why they invented the word accident dumbass. Put your cheap ass wine in a solo cup and move on.
And we're going to ante in for the Christmas Boat Lane Parade for the first time ever.
I'm looking for a welder to do a small job at my place so if you know of anyone who wants to make a few quick bucks have 'em call me.

No comments: