IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Striper Contest update

But first it's National Pecan Pie Day! Pecan has been my favorite for a very, very long time. Key Lime gave it a run for it's money for a while but Pecan hung in there. If you are a pie fan like me, Put this in your calendar for next year. Volunteer as a judge at the Civic Clubs 4th of July Pie contest. Your taste buds will thank you.

OK Update time. Maybe our contestant from up yonder in the frozen wastelands is just a late riser but after a second coat for the other two and intermittent applications spritzed at will something started happening.  It wasn't much but hey it's a contest right. All told, I'm thinking she needs to get out of the stripping bidness and maybe apply as a greeter.


But after the second coat was removed by the first two I got down to what I assume is the factory paint. While Miss 3 got down to an ugly brownish sticky somethingorother, the first two discovered what appears to be a factory stripe!



MJ found one that looked like this...

What to do, what to do.....



2 comments:

Alex S said...

put the stripe back (red)!

Anonymous said...

Was the Stiper in the lead intentional?

Stripper vs. Striper.

Stiper was an awesome band.

Hair. I like Hair bands.