IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, July 10, 2017

National Piña Colada Day

A Puerto Rican recipe calls for Coco Lopez and Don Q rum. And it's right on the money. It's so good that back in the day we got Okies to stock Don Q. Yes, It's that good.

Any one see the massive oil slick coming out of the Bayou yesterday? It was way past my boat. Nasty shit.

Keep your shirt on. These strippers don't work in the rain. So the contest will have to wait an extra day. I'll introduce the contestants tomorrow and post ics of the stage.

The never-ending insurance story. Part 5. Tomorrow will be 30 days with no response to my counter. I'mm send them a friendly reminder in the morning.

The crab cakes were delish by the way. Even cold. The recipe made 12 cakes for about $22 and Randalls sells some pre mades for about the same price. I'll try out the pre mades later this week.

If you get really bored and want to watch some of your tax dollars hard at work read this. If you can read the wapo that is...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/06/02/female-named-hurricanes-kill-more-than-male-because-people-dont-respect-them-study-finds/?utm_term=.25cd606c939b

No comments: