IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

National Hire a Veteran Day

If you know anyone that's hiring ...

Cudos to our Marine Division. We watched them "educate" a boater the other day. Topics included Speed limits and No Wake Zones I'm sure. This punkin' head came flying around the corner right at out Police Boat.

So. I'm doing something no one cares for especially you. You have asked me to get off your property before. But I need to get on it again and you are out of town. So is it OK to "sneak", if you can sneak a back hoe, early Sunday morning to dredge a channel because all the dirt you dumped in the Flounder Pond WITHOUT a freakin' bulkhead is oozing all over property that is not yours OK? WTF... still no word from the Corps. I wonder if they will fine him for burying an oyster bed. I wonder how he's going to clean out the outflows that anyone with a functioning brain knows are all but silted in.

Check this out. The next Willie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKhxFrC8GiQ





No comments: