IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, April 7, 2017

National Beer Day!

Great turnout for the Civic Club elections last night. It's been a looong time since we've had that attendance. Here's a shoutout and hearty thanks to outgoing President Shawn Dunnegan and A Great Big Congratulations to P Duffey as out newest Club President. Go P Duff go! This should be an interesting year!

Well I would have lost this bet. I never thought the Repubs had the balls to pull a stunt just like the Dems pulled on them with Gorsuch. Someone got a spinal implant. Show me more please.

Happy Friday Clear Lake Shores. Get out and enjoy the weather.

Rest In Peace Mr. Rickles.


At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland, first prize is the wife’s weight in beer.
Thanks Amazing Fact Generator!

No comments: