IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, January 27, 2017

Happy Friday!!



A great weekend is here. Get out and meet your neighbors. It starts tonight at Okies Corner...

On Friday, we will open from 5:30pm to at least 10pm (Midnight if People are still here) & Saturday from Noon to at least 10pm....Please spread the word to everyone on Council, EDC, Okies Design Committee, City Staff and All Residents of Clear Lake Shores.  We want as many people as possible to come by, take a look and to help us work out the kinks (there's bound to be a few).

Tomorrow the fun moves to Narcissus,

Put this on your calendar! Chili Cook Off, Rain or Shine, Raynels' driveway, January 28th. Live Music so bring $$ for the tip jar. I think it's the 35th annual? I would ask Craig to verify but God knows he cant count past 21 17, 16?


Like it, don’t like it, The man is coming through on campaign promises. There may be better ways than a wall but at this point I’m willing to see what happens. Anyone who thinks we don’t need to control our borders is a moron. And whoever came up with this "sanctuary city” horseshit should be thrown in jail. Isn’t that what jail is for? Assholes who do not obey the law? If you know me, you know i’m not against immigration. Ask my wife, hell ask my ex-wife! and if you know me you know ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is my big red button. If you don’t know me it doesn't matter and the haters are just gonna hate. bring it. Moving on. 

amazing fact no. 33662. Obsessive nose picking is called rhinotillexomania. Don’t be a rhinotillexomaniac.

Have a great weekend folks


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if your Tweeter-in-Chief builds the wall and says he's going to force Mexico to pay for it by putting a 20% tariff on all Mexican goods sold in the US.... .doesn't that mean that the US consumers will pay for it?