IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, December 26, 2016

Well the chili isn't a total write off. Adding milk then cheese didn't do much to cool it off. I mixed it with a can of Wolf brand and that did the trick. It also changed the flavor. Can't win with this one. It was mighty tasty with two over easy's and some toast this morning.

Speaking of chili, Think about those miserably cold winter days, all dreary and nasty. And what a treat a nice bowl of chili is on those days, an absolute ray of sunshine in a bowl. Well that's not today. It's mostly sunny and will reach the low 70s. This is why we live in Texas. And we will have one hell of a time at the 35th annual Chili Cook-off on Narcissus. I say on Narcissus instead of Craig and Raynels' place because it hasn't been contained to their place for decades. It is literally on Narcissus. All are welcome so come on down. At this stage of the game it's more like a family reunion anyway. Hope to see you there. Oh, The 28th. 

To any and all Jeepsters out there, I have a Bikini top for a 97-02 TJ. It's Spice and just out of the box. Your's for the coming and getting. I changed my top to black a few years back so this just won't do. Besides, Santa bought me a new one.



Hope you had one.

PS. Word on the street is McNamara is running for Mayor in May. Pass the word. Except to Sandy, He wants to surprise her. You got my vote Mike!

No comments: