IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Only 9 Shopping days left...

But on the upside it’s National Cupcake Day! SCORE!

Sad day on West Shore. Two words. Theda Darling. As true a treasure as any neighborhood could hope for. Yes she’s been gone for quite a while now but the memory of her and Mai Tai making their rounds to sunset will be with us longer than her cute red house. Another one bites the dust.




I"m not entirely sure how I feel about all these “celebrity” talking heads telling our National Electors what to do. I am certain I don’t like it. Who the hell do you think you are Martin Sheen? I’m pretty sure you became irrelevant somewhere in the 90’s. You are puppets. You read shit that other people pay you to read. You’re mostly not even smart enough to write it yourself. Yet you feel qualified to pass your judgment on my sanity and the President elects ability's. Some how and for God knows what reason you think a mans ability to make a few billion dollars is less than a second rate community organizer from the murder capitol of the US? Are you shittin” me?  Do the world a favor and shut the fuck up , sit down and go vote in 4 years. Aside from a few other loud mouths no one really wants to listen to your shit. Please stop before you embarrass yourself any further. Assholes. And for the folks preaching against bullying, how about you start with your fellow libtards and tell them to stop bullying the electors? The poor old lady in Arizona who has received over 50,000 emails ? You and I both know there are not 50,000 people out there who care that much, it’s done by some d bag who created a spam bot and got this poor ladys email address. What a turd. And death threats? You people suck. Yeah, yeah I know, the only bully's are on your right. Like all those Occupy D bags. Oh wait those were libtards too. My bad. Maybe it’s just me but a lot of you folks sound like hysterical children. I’m not mad at you, disgusted to be sure, and a little disappointed, It’s your parents that make me want to vomit. Did they really teach you that this type of behavior, in public no less, is acceptable. Parent FAIL. To paraphrase our soon to be ex president, He won. Deal with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to quote PJ O'Rourke, here's more:

“Well, you simply can’t have a person with no character, no brains, no ideas, narcissistic personality disorder and we’re lucky if that’s the least of his mental illness problems. That person can’t be President of the United States. You cannot have an unstable person in that job. You can’t have someone who you can’t predict what they’re going to do. I said before, I disagree with Hillary. I disagree with Hillary about everything, but the likelihood that we get any surprises from Hillary is very low.”

“I mean, this man just can’t be president of the US. I mean, they got this button, it’s in a briefcase, he’s gonna find it.”

“I’m votin’ for Hillary.

“I am endorsing Hillary. And all her lies and all her empty promises. I am endorsing Hillary. The second worst thing that could happen to this country. But she’s way behind in second place, you know? She’s wrong about absolutely everything – but she’s wrong within normal parameters.”

Feel free to read more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/11/p-j-o-rourke-i-m-endorsing-hillary-clinton-the-devil-we-know.html

Anonymous said...

Those quotes don't show up when you google "ANGRY OLD WHITE GUY QUOTES ABOUT LIBERALS AND OTHER STUFF FOX NEWS WANTS ME TO PERPETUATE"

Anonymous said...

Try YELLING it at the google. That works for me. Wait, do you get the google with your AOL?