IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, October 27, 2016

ISLAND RESIDENT MISSING!

No not Mike, Over his shoulder, Superman. SOmetime wednesday after dark someone absconded with Pons' Superman Roof ornament. This is not the first time so he knows the drill. There is a reward , no questions asked, for the return of Superman. Perhaps an anonymous phone call tip? At any rate, Mike wants his doll back.


This is to Apple Computer. You suck. I left IBM in 1989 and went to work in an Apple only environment. At the time it was the SDI office in DC, yep, the Star Wars group. It took a while but the lightbulb went off and I became an Apple Head. To the Core. But that was then and this is now. You are on the edge of becoming a Microsoft mimic. You don't change things to make them better like you used to, You change shit just for the sake of change. Just like Redmond. Air Drop was the coolest thing in a long time. You made it soooo easy to get photos off my iphone. Tap two buttons and voila! Two OS upgrades later and it's 4 buttons three clicks and where the HELL did my pics go? They used to be in the downloads folder but not anymore! Photos folder? Not a chance. Where to then? Your Cloud? I didn't sign up for that crap. I want my !#$% jpegs back in my my !$@%%!#$% download folder. You are on the edge. If you can't make shit better then just leave it alone.

The last Jammin' is This Saturday at Shelley Pavilion. Sounds like there will be a costume party to boot. Should be a great weekend if I can find my goddamn files......

Think I'll Big Easy a chicken.


THe 1900 Olympics ffeatured a live pigeon shooting event. The winner bagged 21 pigeons.

No comments: