IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, August 25, 2016

99L

has a good chance of getting a name today. Hermine. Male? Female? Both? It only has a 50/50 chance of making it to the gulf. Welcome to peak hurricane season. And we’re almost halfway through. 
 It’s also National Banana Split day. I guess I coulda lead with that. 

This is to all of my neighbors who let their dogs run loose. 

And let them crap in my yard. Not by the street, I pretty much let that slide even though it's against the law. but up in my yard? And still don’t clean it up. know this you inconsiderate son of a bitch. It will cost you the better part of $300 to have Dr. Trent dig the pellet out of it’s ass if I catch it. Problem? Come and see me. Most important, understand this, I'm not pissed at your dog. It's just a dog. Mine died a month ago And I'm getting used to not having to watch where I walk and then you let this happen.  Asshat.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the same dog sh*% problem on the south end of the island. My wife says Jarboe Park is full these little (and some not-so-little) presents. For the life of me I cannot understand how our little island has accumulated an increasing number of inconsiderate SOB's.

I have a solution for you, brother. If you can figure out who is leaving the piles in your yard, let me know. We'll take up a collection from all the neighbors' dogs and give that person a nice large "gift" some evening?

To make matters worse, yesterday I caught a neighbor stealing electricity from my boat slip to run his precious boat air conditioner...and for God-knows how long? SOB didn't even ask for permission! What the hell kind of mindset does that? Some call it "nerve". I call it low-class, low-life bulls&$# and I won't tolerate it, either.