IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

National Fried Chicken day

She was a good dog and by any account had hit the doggy lotto. Basically a rescue dog she had 17 years firmly in the rearview mirror. The last 15 plus right here in paradise. She can chase tennis balls for eternity. RIP Tinker.

6 years, 404,628 Page views, 868 Posts and 6,222 comments. All posted few removed. What a long strange trip it's been.

Interesting meeting last night. Sounds like Frank has a serious offer on his shop. Some lady want to turn it into a restaurant. Sounds like fun. There will also soon be a new WiFi spot at the pool. And if your motorized vessel can fit under the bridge you can drive it in Jarboe Bayou. It's official.

Did you hear about our neighbor who, returning to his slip, ran over some unattended fishing lines in the channel? Punkin heads called the police on him. It's all third party info but the way I understand it our local officers asked said boater to apologize? There has to be more to it. I'm think' I would have my boat hauled to remove said fishing lines and hand the bill to dumbasses fishing in the channel. But that's just me.



On the 2011 Czech Republic census over 15,000 people listed their religion as "Jedi"

No comments: