IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I know it's hard to believe but

It's National Paul Bunyan day.

I have a plan B for my new smoking toy. As I cleaned up yesterday I noticed the drip pan had a lot of soot on it. I'm thinkin' if the smoke is on the pan then it can't be on the meat right? I'm thinking I'll put the drip pan up on a higher rack, then more smoke can get to the meat? Well that's my plan and I'm sticking to it. The Salmon is next. I'll put it on in the morning and shoot for lunch. If it works, the bird gets it next. 
The Drivers Ed via Street Smart is nearly at an end. So far so good I guess. We've been practicing with the Jeep in the Stewart parking lot in the afternoons. He's just about got the whole shifter thing figured out. At any rat he's a whooooole lot better than Last Monday. I think it might be time for him to drive the Pacifica. She steers like a boat so it will be completley new. Let the fun begin.
Next up, It's time for a road trip.

No comments: