IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Can you believe it?

It's National Corn on the Cob day already! Where does the time go?

Well, sew far, get it? my latest adventure has been a success. Not too shabby for my first outing. They might not win any medals but my toys are now covered and that my friends is a win.

So, most of you have probably heard about the "undocumented" high school Valedictorian in Dallas. Her video is on most of the news feeds and even some in England. Now maybe she goes to one of those "special" schools or maybe Valedictorian isn't as smart as I once thought it to be but, as the lovely and talented Miss Martinez states their application status is 7 years in the works. Sweetie I wish you all the success possible in your future and Thank you for doing it right but you are not an undocumented alien. ICE has your documents. And they are so mind bogglingly fucked up it takes them 7 years to do anything. I know, we had the same adventure years ago with Melinda. I wrote to both our senators and W to enlighten them on the pathetic status of what was then INS. They most likely stopped reading when they got to the "fucked up beyond definition" part. We had been married for 6 years and took our child to the INS interview. You'd think that would mean something but you'd be wrong. Had to hire an attorney. What do you do when your company is too fucked up? Re brand. Try to shake the name recognition. Voila ICE. I'd fire every sonofabitch there and hire the first people that walked in off the street. Could not possibly do any worse. And here we are 20 years later and oopsies, still a shit hole. Good job federal government. And you dumbasses think they'll fix health care. Back to Miss Martinez, Congrats my fellow Texan and thanks for doing it the right way however painful. Maybe if we build a HUGE FUCKING WALL we could reassign some of the Federal resources that are being sucked up by the Illegals? Just a thought.

Tonight is Jammin on Jarboe. Come on out and hear the Dennis Davis band. Don't forget the bug spray.

My long lost Cousin Bob is coming to visit. Can't wait. This should be a hoot.

No comments: