IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Holy Cow!

Your pick

1.NATIONAL DING-A-LING DAY

2. NATIONAL WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA DAY

3.NATIONAL AMBROSIA DAY 

4.GINGERBREAD HOUSE DAY 

5.NATIONAL POINSETTIA DAY 

6.INTERNATIONAL SHAREWARE DAY

Tis the season I suppose. Well it's official, The US Coast Guard has officially cancelled the 54th annual Christmas Boat Lane Parade. Seems we/they are expecting some serious weather later today. This is the first time I know of that it's been cancelled and I defintly remember some pretty crappy weather in the past. Id you're not from the bay area here is more of what I'm talking about. It's quite a sight.

Out new porta potty is here. It sure is small. No I mean REALLY small. I'm kinda excited about the bad  weather coming in this afternoon. Looks like my new j ail will get a real test.  If it passes it's on to the new floor install. Fingers crossed.

Or not. Have a great weekend.

No comments: