IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'm done









10 comments:

Susan Hargis said...

Thanks for everything Alan. we enjoyed your blog.

Anonymous said...

I will be sad to see you go, it kept me in contact with the island that I miss :( you did a great job Alan xxxx

Bev Emans

Roselyn said...

Thanks so much Alan. Your courage hosting this blog was very brave at times. You set a good example for your son. Bless you in all your endeavours.

Roselyn

Anonymous said...

I will miss the Blog but I am hoping we get to see you more on the island
Adelia

Anonymous said...

Allan, I thank you, too!! You are a fine example of what all of us in CLS should strive for...tireless volunteer, always energetic, you don't take yourself too seriously, not afraid to speak your opinion, and always willing to help a neighbor in need. A TRUE TEXAN!

Thank you for a great blog which I found informative and interesting. God bless you and your family and we'll see you around!!
Steve W.

Doris Sanders said...

So sad to see you go! Your blog provided a good entry into island life for me. Thanks for that.

james mago said...

AB- thanks for the memories! You have done a great job with the blog. We will miss the venue and I appreciate your service. You did a hell of a job with this.

Regards,
Jim Mago

Anonymous said...

AB - thank you for your sense of humor and taking the flak from some of the flakes. Your input will be missed. Bette Jamarik (who always signs her name) :-)

Anonymous said...

Allan,
Thanks for all you have done for the Island and for me personally. Oh yeah....and from Andy: "Thanks for the treats- woof!"
Senor Beans

Jordan M said...

Sad to see it. It was good reading and fun with the margaritas.