IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, February 5, 2015

National Shower with a Friend day!

I signed up for this Ancestry.com DNA thing. Anyone else done that? I've been tracking my family tree for a while and this seemed like it could be fun. I'll let you know.

Civic Club news
Tonight is the night to talk about the Cartie Gras Parade!!
AND MANCAKES


Don't forget to attend our first 2015 Civic Club meeting tonight!  Potluck is at 7:00  and meeting will start at 7:30.

  Bring your dish, based on first initial of your last name: 
  A-H   Please bring main dish/meat.
  I-P     Please bring appetizers/salads. 
  Q-Z   Please bring desserts

See you tonight!

Debbie Darwin
CLSCC - President

No comments: