IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'm in

Today is another win win. It's National Lazy Day. I personally signed up for this one. And it's National S'mores Day. Not that I'm going to be lazy enough to not make S'Mores.....

Spent yesterday in beautiful Allen Texas at a Tae Kwon Do tournament. Our boys did great and brought back plenty of bling for their school. More black belts than a baptist funeral. And while we didn't get his autograph we did get to watch Kung Fu Panda in action. Awesomeness on a stick.

How was Jammin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jammin' on Jarboe was great, except for the heat.... and the gnats. Thankfully no mosquitos. Dennis Davis and his new band sounded awesome. Can't wait to hear Level One Band next month!!

Susan Hargis said...

I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to Level One, they were FAB last year, and I missed their performance earlier this summer. Thanks for bringing them back Dennis.
Suz