IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yes it is..

It's National Tapioca Pudding Day!

Dumbest shit I read in the news today;

Connecticut man arrested after stabbing watermelon.

 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if this is the proper venue to express my gratitude, but THANKS to the individual(s) responsible for the signs on Birch requesting the ducks not be fed. Too bad the actions of one odd (I'm being polite) non-resident person caused so much trouble.

It appears the flowers and other vegetation I planted which were damaged and nearly destroyed by the ducks are beginning to come back to life.

Steve W.

Roselyn said...

Most all the ducks have moved to the small pond over by the boat ramp where they are happily fishing and the pigeons have moved on. So, my thanks also to whoever erected the signs. Roselyn

Anonymous said...

You laugh but a few weeks ago we had a family reunion at our house and two of my nephews were arguing over a skateboard later that day I caught one of them cutting a piece of watermelon. not only did he cut it, he continued on to cannibalize it. watermelon brutality is not a joke it's a serious issue especially here in the south I hope our police force recognizes this problem as they did in Connecticut and take appropriate action when justified

Craig