IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, March 14, 2014

It's National Pi day

3 14. get it? And it's National Potato chip day too.
Did you get my email blast about the soup cook-off the other day? If not you may want to send me your email address. Or you may want off the DL. It's your call. Neighbor Pete C was still on there and he sent this back,
Alan,  as much as I would love to be there we are six hours away....probably time to take my name off the email list.   Hope all is well in paradise.  Pete
He's right of course and I did. I miss Pete and Nancy.
Then I got this from a current neighbor,
remove me from your email list you piece of garbage...pussy
I removed him too. Variety is the spice of life I guess. Enjoy your Friday folks. I'm going to the cook off across the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo is pure inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Let me guess who the nasty one came from - the whiney crazy lady that used to run the farmers market and her hairy husband that drives the gas guzzler Suburban wtih the "I brake for Global Warming" bumper sticker?