IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Looks like Spring

is here. I never did hear from Gator Rescue on whether or not Al had his KFC so I'm just winging it. So much hooha over the golf cart statement. One of you got it right. Most of you are out in left field but hey, it's your nit to pick so knock your lights out. But to clarify, the incident on east shore where two buggies collided during water wars was an equipment failure. I guess that what you'd call it when the steering wheel comes off in your hands. Not drinking. And the buggie and kids that ended up in the creek? he was way past drunk but he was wasn't driving. He was in the passenger seat. I pulled him and the kids out of the water. Not saying it's OK but if you can't get your head around the difference between an adult having a cocktail at sunset and a 10 year old with other kids on a cart  that's on you. I could not possibly care less if you let your grandkids take the wheel. As long as there is an adult in the front seat. It's the booger eating morons who toss the kids the keys and tell them to go play. And it shouldn't matter to anyone whose mailbox got whacked. This time it was just a mailbox. Bernie did a good thing. He was nicer about it than I think I would be.  Trolls, take a break.
Enjoy your Sunday. See you at the Club House.

Yachty Gras Kick-Off party is Friday. It's open to the public. More later.

Bev Emmans, drop me a line please. I have a question for you.

"A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one"
Benjamin Franklin

No comments: