IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 3

Hump Day. The red stuff I had for “breakfast” was better than yesterdays. The Beets have been officially fired. I don’t care if you like them or if you grew up on a beet farm. I have assured my son that beets have been added to the list of things I will never insist he try. Scoot over brussels sprouts. Not even with bacon. Still not sure why the coconut water is a part of the menu. MJ said it adds electrolytes but hey, so does Gatorade. It’s the same price but a lot tastier. Had my warm water with breakfast. Friday I’ll have a cup of coffee. Should be interesting. Making plans for Friday dinner. With meat.

Polar vortex? What happened to El Nino? Or La Nina? And Winter Storm Hercules? Why, back in my day we just called it Winter! Both Ways!

Council Meeting tonight! See you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it is safe to say you are not on your way to becoming a Vegan. Whew, I was afraid you'd like the stuff.