IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, December 9, 2013

'Tis The Season


Delicious Rum Cakes $25.00
Made by Priscilla Duffy
Order yours today
713-252-0949



'Twas the Night Before Christmas
Clear Lake Shores Adult Christmas "Pajama" Party
When : Friday, December 13th
Time: 7:00 - 11:00
Where: Club House
Wear: Christmas Pajamas

We will have munchies, music and give- aways for the best PJ's
BYOB
Please bring school supplies to donate
If you like to bake, we'd love you to bring your favorite holiday dessert.


I am collecting stuffed animals for the local nursing home again this year. I would love to have one for every resident. Sarah and her roommate Brittany will be going with me to distribute them on Christmas morning. They are going to provide the music. (No don't worry, I will not sing). This was a big hit last year. It even brightened the day of some of the male residents too. I currently have 30 something in a closet ready to go. They told me they have about 168 residents.

Our address is 226 Narcissus. Tom has placed a large plastic box on the left side of our entry way with a sign. 
Thanks in advance!
Diane


Scooter Spice junkies heads up. I will be placing an order Friday the 13th. Drop me a line and tell me how many and what flavors you want. We'll get them in time for Christmas! 

1 comment:

Adelia said...

Thanks to Pricilla and Shanna for setting up our Christmas party. I remember thy holy cow fit people threw when we brought those "Lazy Bend" people in. Look at all they contribute. We sure are lucky to have them.