IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, December 20, 2013

4 shopping days left

How time flies. Wyatt and I are going to attempt a trip to the mmmm, mmmmm, I can't even say the word. Baybrook. I'm sure it will just be him and me and a hundred thousand of our closest friends. Oh well....Hey,  for all you friends, neighbors and otherwise please be safe if you're traveling and hurry home. Merry Christmas Y'all

Here's one just for you ladies who don't know what to get your favorite guy who has everything. I will personally vouch for this prize winning smoker. You've all seen it around the Island and now you can have it for pennies on the dollar. The first $1,200 takes it home and it pulls like a dream behond a golf cart. And it looks cooler than $hit to boot.

 Hey it's not too late for bears,
I am collecting stuffed animals for the local nursing home again this year. I would love to have one for every resident. Sarah and her roommate Brittany will be going with me to distribute them on Christmas morning. They are going to provide the music. (No don't worry, I will not sing). This was a big hit last year. It even brightened the day of some of the male residents too. I currently have 30 something in a closet ready to go. They told me they have about 168 residents.

Our address is 226 Narcissus. Tom has placed a large plastic box on the left side of our entry way with a sign. 
Thanks in advance!
Diane


I got this from a couple of neighbors.

No comments: