IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy..

Anniversary to my wonderful wife of 19 years. 
It seems like yesterday we were standing on a beach down from the Whale's Tail in Destin. And a special thanks for not killing me in my sleep, God knows a jury would never convict you. I love you honey.

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Man, Melinda sure looks good for 34.

Roselyn said...

Congratulations to you both on a long and happy marriage !

Momma Morris said...

Happy Anniversary Uncle Allan and Aunt Mel! We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Allan you are one lucky bastard!!!!! :)

Suz said...

WOW, I can't believe it's another year already...big congrat's you dirty old man!