IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

  Movie Night Tomorrow
From neighbor Adelia;
It’s CAPTAIN RON !
Movie night in the Pool is on for Saturday August 31. We will show "Captain Ron". There were many requests for this repeat as a bunch of people missed it. I hope to make this an August tradition. Please follow pool rules and help us to keep the privilege of using the pool for movies in the summer. This is a family friendly event.
The club will provide popcorn and junior mints and treats for a donation. Adelia is bringing her soon to be famous Guerilla punch. If you don't "get" that you will have to see the movie.
Civic Club meeting next Thursday
 
Neighbor Mattie at Juniper and CLR has a beautiful buffet for sale if you're looking.
September 7th is the Block Party the Jammin’ with Hannah’s Reef PLUS grilled gourmet burgers at the concert.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend. If you’re traveling, travel safe.

1 comment:

Adelia said...

Time is a ^#&%$ and I have faced it recently. I have decided I can't beat this getting older and dieing thing but I am not going to go out quietly, cooperatively, or willingly! Forget die young and leave beautiful corpse. Die really old and leave a totally worn out corpse!