IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, June 17, 2013

24 hours to go

 Last Day!!!!
From neighbor Craig:
Please put this on the blog. I will have a 50 foot lift on the Island this weekend. I will have it available for high work this Saturday , Sunday and Monday. So if you have some three story windows that need cleaning or some tree work that requires more than a ladder will handle call Craig at 281 300 3541. 
I have a complete soft top for a 97-02 Wrangler. Spice is the color, let's make a deal. 
Also, Solid wood Rooms2Go bunk bed with huge roll out storage drawers beneath.  $500 obo.
Meeting tomorrow and here's what going on.

1 comment:

suzanne hubbard said...

I had new residents ask how they get with the flag program. It is done by the Boy Scouts as a fund raiser. Here is their website.

www.bsatroop2322.com

Residents can get the subscription and pay for it on the website. Supply an email address. They do not share any email addresses and only send out information about the flag subscriptions, and some other fundraising they do throughout the year.

Perhaps this information can be placed in the new residents welcome packet.

I had to chuckle when the Scout leader said there has an overwhelming response to their program in CLS. That does not surprise me one bit.

Speaking of being patriotic, start getting those creative juices flowing for the 4th of July Golf Cart Parade.