IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, March 25, 2013

Get Ready!!



Parents, mark your calendars for the Annual Clear Lake Shores Children’s Easter Party and Egg Hunt – Saturday, March 30th from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at the Clubhouse, hosted by me, Cameron Ward. There will be games, including the kids’ favorite Cake Walk, crafts, refreshments, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and Easter Egg Hunt.  I can definitely use some help so take a look below, give me a call and tell me how you can help.  If you miss me, be sure to leave a message as I am a junior at Clear Falls High School and might be in class. 
I need the following:
·      Egg stuffers (pick up eggs and candy at my house, take them home, stuff them and return them to my home by Friday night).
·      Baked cakes, cupcakes and/or pies for Cake Walk prizes  (We need at least 24.) They can be delivered to party Saturday morning and/or dropped off at my house on Friday (707 Narcissus Road).
·      Set-up morning of Saturday, March 30th starting at 8:30 a.m.
·      Helpers for games and hiding eggs during the party.
·      Clean up from 11:30 to noon.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cameron Ward
(832) 259-5986

1 comment:

Roselyn said...

I am good for two pies.