IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beautiful Day!

Randy Chronister has misplaced his 4 month old Yorkie. Please help Diana get her puppy back for Randy's sake. Answers to Rocket and he's brown and fluffy. HELP!

Great party last night at the Elks Lodge. It's just me but if I were running for a public office it seems that would have been the place to be. You know, get out and shake some hands talk to your neighbors, get to know about a hundred plus voters... Oh wait, Vern was there, so was Al Burns. Come to think of it so was Jan. At least they had the sense to take advantage of a fine opportunity. Wonder why the others didn't show up.......


2 comments:

Craig said...

It might not be true but from what I have heard from a reliable source Travis is the famous Travis that entertained us on the blog last year. Is that you Travis? Let us know. I'm not sure who the other lady is but I guess we will find out. Does anyone know where I can get one of Anthony's signs for my yard?

Craig said...

Hey Paul, if you are reading this I just wanted to let you know I am sorry I missed your party. I did end up in Austin like we discussed but I thought about whAt I was missing out on all day. Hope you had a great time.