IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, January 25, 2013

18 hours

Don't forget YOUR Farmers Market! And I hear there will be a knife sharpener there. I'm in!
Here are some of the vendors...
   
The Farmers Market at Clear Lake Shores
1020 Marina Bay Drive, Next to Skipper's
Real Local Food - Real Local Farmers 9:00-1:00
We are NOT the market in Kemah

Alamo Tamales

Gulf Coast Gourmet Foods

Faiths Garden Shed

Kapau Empanadas

Delafield Pottery

RELEAF Cutting Boards
 
We are a
Dog Friendly Market.
Leashes Please and don't forget to clean up after your Pups.

Wined Down Candles

Nisha's
 
Organo Gold Healthy Coffee and Teas

Ergo Jewelry

Juice Plus +

Tower Gardening

Froberg's Farm

Texas Grass Fed Beef

South Star of Texas 

Sharpening Pro

Free-Range Eggs   

Local Honey

Fireflower Jewelry

PECANS!

LIVE MUSIC
with
Martin Griffin
RAIN OR SHINE!

Roses' are red
Violets are blue
My Chili is GREAT
Rob's is like GLUE!


  

6 comments:

Adelia said...

I don't really have anything to say about Bachelors chili - it is clear enough that the alligator tail he has had in his freezer since before IKE is no longer there. I hear he refroze it when the power was restored. He and Rob pay off the judges anyway - no I can't prove it. I am still waiting for wichever"above the mason dixon line" participant tries to call white bean and chicken sludge chili!

Rob Scherer said...

Adelia,
After winning AGAIN last year, I find it a small price to pay off the judges to gain possession of the coveted trophy. They have been very reasonable over the years, and has served me well. Good luck ya'll. See you this afternoon

Rob Scherer said...

AB,
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I've got the trophy
How bout you

Rob Scherer said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I had the trophy
Now it's with Stu

Congratulations Stuart Adams on a great batch of chili

Craig said...

Mary had a little lamb
It's fleece was white as snow
Rob went to his house last night and said
Where did my trophy go

You might want to check the trophy case at the elementary school Monday

Rob Scherer said...

Could not think of a better place to display such a wonderful trophy, so that all can enjoy its beauty. Good job Stuart !!!