IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to

Wonder Woman! Lynda Carter is ….still hot.

Hey! Early voting started yesterday and we have a lot to vote for. I have never told you who to vote for and won’t start now but one of my votes is for Mark Foster for County Commissioner. I have met the judge on a few occasions and on both sides of his bench. All I ask for is fair and fair is what I got. That’s one. Election day is next Tuesday the 31st. For reasons unclear to me we have to vote in Kemah. How many other cities in the County have to vote in other cities? GET OUT AND VOTE!

Hannah’s Reef is playing at Jarboe this weekend. It’s not part of the Jammin’ program so they will be playing for tips. They start at 7:00 at the pavilion.

Civic Club meeting is next Thursday August 2nd. Come on out and see what we’re up to. Veep Sam Fisher has a lead on another movie licensing operation that we may be able to afford. She’ll tell us more at the meeting. Then it’s the BBQ Cook-off on the 4th followed by Jammin’ on Jarboe the 11th. It’s Spiny Norman. Not a typo.

New neighbor new business!

To All Jewelry Loving Ladies!!!
I am holding a Jewelry Sample Sale with a HUGE selection of samples and last seasons hot sellers. Our Limited edition pieces will be 50% OFF!!! If you are looking for gorgeous jewelry for yourself or as gifts you won't want to miss this sale.

All other jewelry will be 25% OFF I will have some pieces you can take home the same day and catalogs to view the current fall line.

Event will be "Stop and Shop" style from 6 P.M to 8 P.M. RSVP at eight three two 864-3222 to be entered into the drawing!!!
I will have everything on display at the Clubhouse at
Legend Point Condos & Marina
1300 Marina Bay Drive, Clear Lake Shores, Texas 77565

Debbie Lhotka
Premier Designs
972-365-1712

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors...but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

2 comments:

Roselyn said...

I voted for Mark Foster yesterday and going to roundup husband and sister today to vote at Kemah Clubhouse.

Roselyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.