IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

612

To George H. W. Bush. He looks good for 88!

Have you decided what committee you want to help out with yet? It’s never too late to pitch in.

From our very own Señor Beans!

Hey Gang,

I hope you can join me tomorrow (Tuesday) night at T-Bone Tom's in Kemah, for some live music and good times by the Bay from 7 ~ 10.

Come early and enjoy "Happy Hour and-a-Half" from 5 til 6:30. Hell, I might even start at 6:30 for good measure.

T-Bones is a Kemah institution since 1974, 2 blocks South of the Kemah Bridge on Hwy 146.

Senor Beans

From the Office..

This is City Administrator Paul Shelley notifying you of this year's Hurricane Talk at the Club House on Wednesday, June 13 at 7:00 p.m.
Be there or be square.

EDC Meeting at 7:00 come and see what they have in store for your money!!


Allan,

Please post this to your blog.

The first organizational meeting for the CLS 50th Anniversary Commenerative History Book will be held Thursday June 14th at 7:00PM at the club house. Anyone who is interestedin helping put the book together is invited. The more people we get the better the book will be, and the less each person will have to do. If your interested in helping but cannot make this meeting please let Carlo Ianni know:

ph# 214-437-6278
e-mail: ianni.c@hotmail.com

May every day of your life together be worse than the next. (Old Irish wedding blessing)

3 comments:

Craig said...

Today I was driving down the sidewalk on the way to Target. Suddenly I noticed I was being followed by a Sherrifs car and Bernie was driving. I tried to get away but just ahead a golf cart full of kids had just run over some pedestrians. That is when my engine blew............OK, I made most of that up but my engine did fail me today and I need a used Full Size crew cab if anyone knows of one for sale. A four door Jeep like Jim has might work as well. Let me know if anyone knows of anything like that for sale.

Thanks

Craig

Rob Scherer said...

Craig,
You get post of the day.

Adelia said...

I heard on the way to work this morning that the remake of Dallas starts tonight. I hope I can find anything else to do instead. Hurricane talk sounds great. Reminds me I need to put together my evacuation bin again.