IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, May 11, 2012

Dog gone it..

Anyone missing this pooch?





We found this lost male dog with no ID tags running down east shore after some ducks.
My cell is 713.818.5597  I wasn’t sure who our Pet liaison was these days.
Thanks
Ty




Also, Ralien found  a young Black and White male dog on Oak this morning. If you are missing your pup then I believe he is hanging out with Linda and Patrick on the corner of 
North Shore and Pine.  


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

What time will we get the election results tomorrow?

Bryan said...

AB - if I am not mistaken I thought you volunteered to be the new Pet Liaison. That makes sense to me given the fact that you love animals so much, especially cats.

Craig said...

T MINUS 10 MINUETS AND COUNTING