IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

To Our Famers Market!
Join us for the Market's 3rd Birthday Celebration!    The Farmers Market at Clear Lake Shores
1020 Marina Bay Drive
Across from Jackie's Brickhouse
Happy 3rd Birthday Market!



          Did you say free cake??



Join the Celebration!

Live Music by JT

Face Painting and Kid's Station

Door Prizes
fun for all!!!

Shop Now!
www.farmersmarketatcls.com   


    Who's at the Market this week? |
Catering by Renee
Organo Gold
Nishas Quick N Ezee
Jennifer's Flowers
Georgia's Grass Fed Beef & Natural Meats
La Petite Bakery
Ergo Jewelry
Froberg Farm
Bob’s Salsas
Hope Village
Faith’s Garden
Cheesy Girl
Wildtree Oils
Massage Co-op
Delayne Gyorfi Mosaics
Grace Outdoors
Wild Turkey
Shirley Anne’s Pies
Delafield Pottery
Bark-N-Biskit
Simply Texas Trees

4 comments:

Adelia said...

Yesterday we had snow and today the temps went WAY up into the 50's. The robins are all over and flowers and green everywhere. I had two bunnies in my yard this afternoon and spring has sprung. However it is in the 20's tonight so not so spring like. definatly using the electric blanket tonight. I so miss the island. Helle would love all the birds we have her. Wish she could tell me what they all are. It is going to be in the 70's next week so people will be in shorts and swimming here. I also need Jennifer to identify all these beautiful flowers. Hope they don't die in the freeze. I still say the dog in a pen down the street left out at night might have to go home with me!! Love you guys!!!

Adelia said...

OMG - the cable is out tonight so I got local TV "everybody Polka" shoot me NOW. Reading book instead. Now I miss the island more than ever - everbody Polka the good old fashioned way!!!

Suzanne said...

I am so darn excited for tomorrow to finally arrive for early voting to begin.

For those of you still undecided on a candidate for sheriff, this should be an interesting event.
http://galvestondailynews.com/story/311014

I may attend to see Wm Young try to stand his ground against John Kinard. No contest indeed.

Adelia said...

I don't know Suzanne. It is amazing what politicians are willing to say in order to get elected. Lets face it other than our council how many of us follow up on candidates to make sure they live up to their commitments?