IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, February 9, 2012

83

I still have a few openings if you want to come down and join us for ManCakes. Ladies take note, THIS TIME you are allowed to volunteer your significant other to kitchen duty. Just sayin’. I understand some of the ladies are meeting at the clubhouse Friday afternoon to decorate. The weather is looking good. Considering this is the dead middle of winter it IS looking good.

Speaking of good news here’s some from Linda Van Wagner on Malcolm Alright!! In a room and doing well. Feeling better- pain way down - throat not swore - really working on his breathing. He had a long day and after dinner he wanted to go to sleep. I turned off all lights, closed the blinds, pulled the curtain and closed his door. At last no sound in sight. They will work with him 4 times at least per day. He is talking of traveling so I know he is feeling better.

Has anyone talked to Ms. Val? Every time I go by no one is home.

It seems Bernie’s advertising sign is against our sign ordinance. I hear if it’s not a for sale sign or the name of your house you can’t hang a sign on your house. Makes sense. I hear he had to take take it down off his balcony rail. I guess they could pool their collective rent monies and rent the billboard across the street.

This from Ronnie

2 comments:

ab said...

This is to a couple of you posters yesterday. As of 12:42 this afternoon no one had officially registered to run in the upcoming City Council election.

Scott said...

Another issue with Bernie, huh? Clearly violating an ordinance this time?

Seems like his wife would understand ordinances since she pretended to be Mayor for a few years.

Bernie - you are a disgrace to this community..