IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This is why you don't want to try Space Center. They are powering down the Space Center.

7 comments:

Craig said...

Looks like Larrys 15 minuets of fame are over. I hear the you tube video has been taken down. I guess his kids were just bullying him. I wonder how it feels to have folks picking on you for no apparant reason. Maybe that was a big ol dose of Karma.

Craig

SPorter said...

Sorry Craig ... don't have a clue what you are talking about. Frank Who??? Video? Am I out-of-the-loop or ... are you just being obtuse???? Thanx ...

Crystal Rose said...

Anybody tell us what time and where the carolling is tomorrow thanks?

Tom J said...

6PM at Oak and Ivy

Crystal Rose said...

Thanks Tom !

Adelia Oakes said...

Caroling last night was a blast once again. Thanks Walter and Beverly for hosting such a wonderful event. ALL - don't forget Beverly is collecting items for children at Shriner's hospital. Show them how much we appreciate it over the next few days and leave some toys and items for the Shriner children the porch.

Adelia said...

On another note recognizing how great people on this island are - I lost my new banner off the cart last night along with a Christmas hat. Someone returned it an put it in the back of Dave's truck. Thanks so much!!