IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Miss me?


Sorry, been off island. I promise there's lot's of stuff coming up later today.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Miss what? And where is the lots of stuff? I gotta go to bed soon, can't wait all night. OK, fine I kinda missed your blogs. Welcome home

Craig

Rob Scherer said...

Craig, truth be told, Allan was at a chilli culinary school in what will be yet another vain attempt at what he calls chilli for your upcoming event.

Crystal Rose said...

Way too quiet on here without you!

Roselyn said...

Ye, we missed you.