IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, August 19, 2011

Good morning neighbors

and Happy Friday! First to Dave. Dr. Dave, you know I love ya like a brother right? Well, I removed Adelias' phone number from your comment.  Not too sure that's the place for a private phone number. You're welcome Adelia.
Then to Jana and everyone else who is asking for a contact for the upcoming benefit on September 11th. I think if we keep this simple we'll get more mileage out of it. I will volunteer myself and this bog as the point of contact. If it's for the Silent Auction I'll pass it on to Adelia, If it's for the grill I'll put it in one of my freezers or fridges and so on. If you have something for the family and can't make it by please feel free to drop it off at our place and I'll get it to them. At sunset we'll find out if the duck races are on.
The Chairman of the Parks committee asked me to post the questionnair that was in this months Islander. I had an extra cup of coffee and still can't figure out a way to get the document here so stand by for an email. Don't return it to me please get it to Bud. Thanks. And thank you Bud.

From Mark Z
Your Kemah Volunteer Fire Department is hard at work again collecting money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.  We will be at the Clear Lake Shores Target from 1 to 4 this Sunday.  Stop on by to donate or just check out the apparatus used by the KVFD.  We hope to see you there.

Tonight, 7 ~ 10 PM at Noah's Ark in Bacliff, Senor Beans returns to the stage for your entertainment pleasure!  Good tunes, good food, good times!

Take FM 646 East from I-45, go all the way to the water (7 or 8 miles), take a left, one block north, it's on your left. Get there early if you want a good seat....it will be hopping tonight.

I am really looking forward to sharing some good times with my friends again.  Hope to see you all there!

Peace and Love,
Senor Beans (AKA - Ben Reyna)
I'm heading to DQ. See y'all at sunset!

3 comments:

Adelia said...

We have a wonderful treasure on this island with Senor Beans. Ben and Annie are the most wonderful people and I am grateful for their friendship. More good spice for the island stew.

Adelia said...

Sam THIS ALREADY LOOKS LIKE YOU!! And I have heard there is somthing perky to be added - can't wait. Good job Eric.

Anonymous said...

Sorry folks but the KVFD event at Target is now cancelled. Apparently we would pose a safety or traffic hazard. Rereading the last sentence that sounds kind of funny. I will keep you posted with alternate KVFD opportunities. Thanks Mark