IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, June 3, 2011

Who knew?

It’s National Doughnut Day. Yep. Started in 1938 by the Salvation Army.

Happy Birthday to Jefferson Davis. Like it or don’t he was an American President.

Godspeed Dr. Jack Kevorkian. After watching my mom go through what she did I know the man has a point.

Happy Friday, go out there and enjoy the weekend you just earned!

A few more shots from the 7th annual Drag Race….



See y'all at the Farmer's Market!!!
 
"It  isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's
the impurities  in our air and water that are doing it."
--Al Gore, Vice President

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Third shot down, guy second from left - sorry, but just not convincing.

Anonymous said...

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I don't like the idea of the trophy leaving the island. I think the drag race ought to be CLS men only. It also seemed really unorganzied compared to previous years.