IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Cinco de Mayo


Have a Corona! Don’t forget the lime, it helps mask the taste…….
Houston we have a plan. Wyatt and I were at a loss on how to best display our undying affection for MJ. His Mother and the Mother of my son. We took a vote and unanimously decided to take her out to dinner and a movie. I think She’ll like Thor…….now comes the hard part. Jack in the Box is on the way but we have to go a little out of the way to get to McDonalds. OK, you’re right it is Mothers day for Pete’s sake, Mickey D’s it is.
Word from bird central is we will have picture updates tomorrow………
Our annual crawfish boil is on. Mark your calendars for May 28th. Invites to go out shortly. I think we’ll do two different colored wrist bands. Red ones for those who show up without RSVPing and they eat last.
Violets are blue, Roses are red
SEAL Team 6 made my day,
With a double tap to his head

No comments: