IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hump Day


Happy Birthday to Wisconsin. And FM Radio! Anybody but me miss KLOL? I believe there is a special place in hell for the nose nuggets that sold the 101 spot to a Spanish Pop station……Crash, Dayna Steele, Stevens and Pruett……I wasn’t much of a Moby fan but there were those that were. Days gone by I guess.
Coonie is working on the Island Wide garage sale signs and making maps. If you sign up and DON’T wait until the last damn minute he will put your house on the maps they hand out at the front of the island. So what are you waiting for? Get your self signed up for a whole $5 and get your place on the map. Time to clean out the garage.

Did I hear correctly? T-Bone Tom’s is going to open or should I say re-open Tookies? Anyone hear a time line? Enquiring minds want to know…..

Here’s one to brighten your day. Charles Manson broke his 20 year vow of silence. Who on the planet cares what the hell this freak show has to say? All I want to hear from him is a blood curdling scream when they stick a dull rusty needle in his arm. What news paper from downtown yougottabeshittinme has a slow enough news day to send someone to interview this steaming pile? I guess there is enough bad news in the mainstream rags so they wanted to do a puff piece on this human interest? I need a vacation.



No comments: