IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi Day... Really


Yep today’s the day. 3.14159  (3/14 get it?) And it’s Einstein’s birthday. My geek alarm is reaching critical mass…
Got your jerky? Saturday is the day to put your money where your meat is. I have one pound being shipped to me as we speak. That should be enough for a little taste of the best beef jerky in Texas for anyone who shows up. What I know so far is turn begins at 5:30 and I still need three more people to donate $20 each so we can get a keg of adult beverage to help wash down the meet. Shanna Mack is finalizing the rules and when she gets them to me I will post them here. Hopefully before Saturday……
Have I mentioned how much I really don't like Poison Ivy today?

No comments: