IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Texas Independance Day !

It's not too late to sign up for the soup cookoff. Contact Bettie Jamarik or Cindy Walbe or any of the Club board members.
Must have been one hell of a fire at the apartments on NASA Rd1. They're tearing the whole place down today. See yesterdays blog and help if you can. I remember how much we pitched in when our neigbors to the east were beat up by Katrina, then Rita and then lord knows we took our own whoopin' from Ike. I know some of us are feelin' pretty thin, but when you're standing there with a handful of smoking nothing any little bit helps. See you around the Island!

No comments: