IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday

Holy crap! I guess winter wasn't quite finished with us. I was listening to a story out of Dallas about a guy who works in a bakery. He said "I don't own gloves so I used oven mitts and since we don't have a shovel I was using a tin rack to shovel the sidewalk". I'll stop whining now. I ain't manly. I wonder what the Groundhog\Woodchuck\Land-beaver\Marmot will tell us tomorrow on groundhog day. hmmmm. The temp is dropping here, it was a tad over 50 when when I got up and Kemah says its 39 now. Time turn on the heater. Added a new spot called Odds n ends. a little want add section. I'll keep stuff there for a week or two or until you tell me to take it off. Happy February! just kidding. No body likes February. That's why it's short.....
Does anyone know who owns or monitors the weather station at the top of the Kemah bridge?

No comments: