IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Top down mostly

OK folks the Jerk Fest is officially on! Saturday, March 19th Sundial park is the place to be if you like jerky. Notice I didn't say beef jerky? We have a plethora a island beauties to judge the entries and Dave and I are willing to ante up $20 each towards a keg of beer. If I get 4 others willing to do the same We'll have a keg on the spot to help wash down some of that crap your friends and neighbors are going to bring and call jerky. Tell you what, I'll steal a $20 from Larry so we only need 3 others.Who thinks they know where the best Jerky comes from. Time to put your meat where your mouth is!
McP has a line on a buggy for sale if anyone is interested call him at 281 910 2776 or see more info in the Odds & Ends section to the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allan- This is Allyson, Paul is interested in the Jerky Fest so I sent him the link to this page and he also said put him in for 20!

ab said...

Great! Thanks Paul and welcome to the blog. OK folks we need three more Andy Jacksons....