IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF Definately Topless!

Off today. Hangin' around the Island working on my Jeep. Finally got some of the new carpet in after Ike took the original. We're cooking at the Farmer's Market tomorrow so come on out and stock up on some fresh veggies and stop by for a chat. Going camping / pig huntin' in the morning at Glens ranch. If we get a pig we'll kill it there but butcher it here. Ought to be a show. I hope they don't stink as bad as the gator... I know they're better tasting. The boys are going to get to shoot stuff with their air rifles at last! Thermometer says it's 76. Perfect. I hear the hot tub calling me. See y'all at sunset which is about 6:14. it should be a keeper.

No comments: