IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day


Looks like the weather is getting back to normal. I’m glad. Thanks for coming out to the 9th annual ManCakes breakfast! We had a ball. I understand we received a word or two from customers that were not overly pleased with their breakfast. I’m on it. I’m blaming it on the bloody mary’s in the kitchen. I promise we’ll do better next year. We’re kicking ideas around for the 10th annual. Any ideas? Suggestion? That’s what the comment section is all about.
Tree time! What a great deal this is, thanks to Pamela Zuteck

Houston Green Team Tip of the Week
Houston Green Team
Arbor Day Offer
Texas residents who join the Arbor Day Foundation in
February with a $10.00 contribution will receive ten 6”
to 12” redbud tree, shipped post-paid to recipients’
homes between March 1 and May 31. They are
guaranteed to grow, or they will be replaced free of
charge. www.arborday.org/February
 

No comments: