IslandDrumz

Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Clear Lake Shores is probably one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. Yes we are an island. We are surrounded by Clear Lake, Jarbo Bayou and the Lazy Bend canals. Plug this in to Google Maps and you'll see what I mean 29.32' by 95.01' We are about half way between Galveston Island and the city of Houston and located in north Galveston county. I will try to keep us up on all the goings on that we can walk, boat, bike or drive our golf carts to. Very few things pi$$ me off but one of them is wasting my precious time. I'll try not to waste yours. Enjoy. ab

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Ground Hog Day!

Well that was fun. Not a lot though. Most of the lights were out on NASA road 1, excuse me, NASA Parkway, so i got to make the most out of driving in 22 degrees. Time to put the top up on my Jeep. Best part was when I got to work I found Melindas' car keys in my pocket. So all of you folks that passed her on the way to school this morning while she was in the golf cart, now you know why....can't wait to get home......
I hear the Ground Hog gave us the OK for an early spring. Who made this rule? Wonder if it would work for a nutria....I'll get back to y'all on that.
Welcome to new guy Thomas Craft and company. He is now officially a member of the Pine Street Gang. Later.

No comments: